Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fourth Night : Me and You


Reached MIL's house at 7:05pm, today quite early as brother in law (fr kl) and sister in law (fr malacca) coming back for dinner together with us. Ya, they are all going to Penang to look for my younger sister in law to celebrate my MIL's bday on 8th Aug. What an ONG number hor? 88 :) I won't be joining them as hub not around. Alone travel with MM , and in trimester pregnancy condition like now.. is really big NO-NO to me. Coz i had bad water retention on my legs.. pity my legs.. hehe :)

Apparently, they couldn't make it for dinner as traffic was quite jam in highway. So we headed to look for Jia Poh (my MIL's mom) for dinner at EIPOH restaurant somewhere in Pasir Puteh. Yummy ooo! Maybe i hungry at that time.. apa pun on the table will look and taste yummy. MM was quite behaving during the whole dinner period. Playing with her tupperware water bottle.. aka.. playing water la.. hehehe.. :P

After dinner, we sent Jia Poh back to her house and head straight to Tesco to buy diaper for my sister in law. YiWen is always like "kambing keluar dari kandang" when reach any supermarket.. she will run and run to the entrance.. no way for me to chase her.. only FIL so free chase after her.. hahahaha.. while they paying for the diaper, i brought MM to jalan jalan in front of counter. She saw a Play Car.. which a little boy is riding.. she ran and tried to climb into the play car.. AIYO.. she really thought that little boy is invisible.. teruknya!! Of Coz i stopped her.. but she kept pushing the poor boy away.. until the boy's grandma asked the boy to let jie jie sit. I pun pai seh with YiWen's behaviour. I tell the auntie to "ignore her.. let the poor boy sit.. she is always fighting for something with everyone.. dun care her.. " The auntie nodded with a smile..but YiWen kept climbing into the car even i scold her many many times.. the auntie beh tahan liao.. she said "let her sit.. she must be very eager since she tried to climb into it many times.. ".. i really speechless already. I put RM1 in it, and let her had a ride. Then Yeh Yeh and Mama came out from the counter. Once the play car stopped, Yeh Yeh carried YiWen away ... of coz she cried! Kicking and crying till everyone looked at her.. but only man-power can stop her.. yeh yeh used up all his power to carry her to the car.. hahaha.. NO WAY for me to do that.. i always use the soft way..coz I DON'T have the energy .. maybe not now.. let BB come out first, just don't want to hurt my BB inside me. :)

Reached home.. wah seh!! She saw her horse rocker which PoPo bought for her birthday in advanced. Hehehe.. YA, finally it has arrived. Together with the Kitchen Set. But I'll wait for hubby to assemble the kitchen set when he is back. :)

Look at how happy is YiWen with her horse rocker? AMBOI!

After cleaned her up, bancuh 8oz susu for her..

10pm: She was like very tired.. before i off the light and ask her to go to bedroom, she already run and off the tv and head to the staircase with BUSUK.. cute huh? So easy for me ... hehe..

We zzzz at 10:15pm.



0 comments: