Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad Day : Sore Throat

Don't know why i had a BAD BAD sore throat this morning.. wonder izzit the cup mee that i took last night and then didn't drink much water after that.. cham lo.. YiWen also shared some with me.. but after that she wollup 8oz of milk , hopefully that will clear the heatiness.. seriously, i sick better than she sick..

Now telan saliva also painful.. reflex, my hand will close the mouth everytime i swallow saliva.. imagine how painful.. being pregnant, i can't starve myself and baby without lunch.. anyhow got to take something, thought of porridge but office is so ulu.. mana to get porridge?! ADUI... I also lazy to go search nearby clinic in Jln Pasir Puteh. No choice lo.. bungkus one economic rice, but chose those soft soft dishes to swallow.. ADUI.. every spoon of rice really killing me.. after that need to telan the big big antibiotic (which doctor claim is safe for pregnancy) .. sigh! Feel so guilty for my baby to have to endure this antibiotic with me.. i hate to take medicine (beside prenatal supplements) during pregnancy. Always thought that it will somehow harm my bb in me.. faster go away la SORE THROAT!!


0 comments: