Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cherries from Washington


My colleague bought 1 box of red cherries claimed is from Washington , US. Everyone told me cherries are good for pregnant lady.. coz full of Vitamin especially Vitamin C. I never thought of it. Only thought to get some for YiWen since she caught flu lately. She needs it more i guess. So i bought 1 kg from my colleague. Guess how much? Not cheap .. RM35.60 for 1kg .. agak agak 74 bji ( i didn't count la, only my colleague so free to count it) .. so actually is 48cents for 1 BIJI!! What an expensive fruit! :P



I asked my colleague if can keep till Sunday for hub or not... She said "CAN la!! But must put in the fridge and in TUPPERWARE tupperware!" She emphasized TUPPERWARE so many times! kekeke.. She is a BIG fan of TUPPERWARE. Apa plastic also she buy TUPPERWARE brand. No doubt TUPPERWARE products are at upmost quality .. some more life time warranty, so expect some "WOW" when you see the product pricing ya.. hehehe.. :)


1 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, i am using tupperwares too.. airtight..trustable..