Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Still stocking up....



Freezer still full! Yijing will start on solid food soon.. wow , almost 6 mths already. Time really flies! In that so, she will be taking less milk.. maybe skipping 1-2 milk intakes.. Will that means i should lessen my pumping sessions? Maybe not. I should slowly lessen when she is 7-8mths. I foresee that she might not be so keen on solid food yet. Let her used to those new food textures first.

Currently, i still pumping 5 times in a day. 6:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 5pm and lastly 11pm before bedtime. During sleep time, only direct breastfeeding. Averagely , in a day, i'm able to get 36oz. Yijing drinking the most 28-32oz. Everyday, i'm still able to freeze up and stock up 4-8oz. Not bad. :) I'm happy with this amount. Why? Coz i'm still able to provide full milk to my bb and at the same time stock up a little for future use. Too much is just a headache, so better not. :P Space/storage is a big issue here. :P

I'm not using anymore non-BPA bottles to store the BM. Too space consuming, plus i'm too dire lazy to wash  it. So i use double zip lock storage bag instead. It is sterilized and now with ziplock (double some more) to prevent leakage and more hygienic! Not only that, it is now thicker with double layers of plastic. I love it a lot! I don't know if you notice frozen BM does have a kind of smell? With this bags, BM remained fresh and no smell at all.. ! Amazing right?

1 bag cost me RM0.50. Everyday i need 6 bags , so daily i'm paying RM3 for the storage. Ok la.. save my time, energy, water and detergents for washing those bottles. TIME and STAMINA are damn precious for me nowadays. :P


1 comments:

Yannie said...

It really needs so much effort and time for breastfeeding. Salute you, lady.